Friday, January 2, 2009

Greece enviro


Another possible composition for the Steampunk CGtalk competition.

Not sure if the composition works very well in this one - there's a big empty space on the left (could be a good thing..?) and there definitely needs to be more Steampunk about it - cogs, old machinery etc. The trick is fitting that stuff in with the Greek architecture, which is something I really want to do right. Mount Olympus sits in the distant background and the Steampunk hot air balloons make another appearance. I'm fascinated with those things, all cause of PoP. Stupid game.

I actually think the pic works quite well without all the characters and details, so who knows? This could turn into something else entirely. I very much doubt I'll use it for Steampunk though.

1 comment:

Walter Parsons said...

I enjoyed rreading this