Friday, January 9, 2009

Argus the Bored!



These are the (rushed) options I thought of for the face of Argus. There are very subtle differences between the lot, but it could make all the difference. At the moment I'm leaning toward the variations on the bottom of the page... not entirely sure which one yet.

I was always thinking about trying to imply some sort of emotion in the 'face' of Argus. I never really wanted it to be immediately readable as having eyes and a mouth, but I thought it would be a nice touch if I could incorporate it without it looking forced or out of place. I'm not entirely sure the whole 'face' idea works, and its pretty late so I'm probably not making the best decisions, so we'll see what happens tomorrow.

Not much time left now! I'll have to settle on my choice really quick and get into the rendering this weekend.

1 comment:

greenj2 said...

Sweet as man, good to see you're still grinding it out!

Personally I like the idea of having the 'face', it must be a bitch trying to make it readable but not too obvious.

I like where you're going with it so far, personally I like design #7 best.I think it carries the face idea well, as well as adding some interesting detail that isn't too overpowering. My $0.02 anyway.

Good stuff man! Keep at it! ;)