Monday, March 17, 2008

Welcome!



Alrighty, so here we go: Welcome to my blog!

My first blog and my very first post....exciting stuff eh?
Here are some thumbs I did earlier tonight - not much, but hey, remember... *baby steps*
This is work I'm doing just for the heck of it; it started off as an entry for a competition but we'll see if I get the work completed first. Otherwise its all just me mucking around / personal development.

Some side notes on the work: I've always been into super-exaggerated, dynamic comic work, but I'm slowly trying to go in different directions and try new things. For the last year or two, I've really been impressed by artists who employ 'subtle dynamics' - not in your face comic stuff, but cool 'everyday' sort of dynamic poses. Its actually very difficult to do well, I think.

Anyway, thanks for checking out the blog. I'll do my best to update regularly!

No comments: