Saturday, October 31, 2015

Speedpaints - October 2015

These are 30 minute speedpaints for the 'Daily Spitpaint' group on Facebook. These are the first times I had posted on the forums.. pretty nerve-wracking stuff to begin with, but a lot of fun and I feel like I've learned a lot and grown a bit in the few weeks that I've kept up with this.

The tight time limit really forces you to think clearly and make decisions quickly.. There's no time for wasting! But I also think the results for these 30 minute paints are much better than what I've been getting from the 1 hour paints at work (see next post below).

Having said that, some of these took 35-40 minutes. You need that extra time sometimes!

Trying to do one of these every day.

Rug master 6000
 Feathered hat
 Witch child
 Banished from the order
 Budget car
 Ogre cat
 Light in the fog
 Space surveyor
 Bubble ship



No comments: